I’m using iPhone, while on the inbox screen and trying to speak in chat in the messenger I get stuck in an endless reload loop.
i tried on other screens and the issue only seems to appear as described above. I have a screen recording of required.
Started by -MIST [1831411] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I’m using iPhone, while on the inbox screen and trying to speak in chat in the messenger I get stuck in an endless reload loop.
i tried on other screens and the issue only seems to appear as described above. I have a screen recording of required.
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito mode with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
I can confirm I can replicate this with scripts on and off both in browser and PDA
Can you replicate the issue in another browser like Chrome with all of your extensions and scripts turned off?
I don’t have any scripts enabled in the browsers only PDA and yes I get it on Firefox, Chrome & PDA
To confirm, this issue is only happening on Message inbox page (https://www.torn.com/messages.php)?
Please provide the screen recording of the issue, you can upload it here.
Sorry for the delay, I didn’t get notified you had responded. I have uploaded that 👍
I would need a link to the uploaded recording...
https://imgur.com/a/HijwhOg
Can you please provide your device name, browser and OS version?
Iphone 12 - Firefox/Safari/Chrome & PDA - IOS 18.5
Passing along to Constantin.
Thanks..!!