Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Checking stock overseas

Started by Lexi_P [3579876] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Lexi_P [3579876]

I’ve got most apps available for Torn (PDA, YATA, TornTools, TornStats, and Torn Report). Perhaps I haven’t checked them hard enough but is there no way to see overseas item stock? So I can plan my travel and not risk arriving without plushies/flowers in stock. 

pestilence101 [445588]

It’s in TornPDA - next to the Travel Agency button there’s an orange circle box icon, that will show you in stock items as well as recommendations on whether to fly or not (if items will still be stocked or restocked by the time you get there). 

 

I think TornTools has the same thing built into the travel page but tbh I never actually look at it, I’ve just seen an additional table of data on there. 

 

I used to check Arson Warehouse a lot when I first started flying, so if you can’t find it in PDA still, here: https://arsonwarehouse.com/foreign-stock

Lexi_P [3579876]

This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks! I chanced upon the Travel page before but didn’t notice the circle on the bottom right for Foreign Stocks.

 

i appreciate the help :)

xedx [2100735]

I used to use YATA, from the Bazaar->Foreign Stock link. It's nice because if you click on the available stock, you get a graph that'll give you an idea of when it will likely refill. That may also be available on the travel page with TT  if they query the YATA API, I haven't looked (I did now, doesn't seem to be). For example:

 

[image: imgur.com]