Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Script for days offline?

Started by ScrewLoose [2120655] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 94 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
ScrewLoose [2120655]

I want to be able to find subjects for (x) amount of days offline. Say 13 days offline or 6 days offline? Instead of 1-7 days and 7-30 days offline, I want it to be more accurate. Instead of going 1 by 1 clicking to try to find the right amount of days offline you want to attack. Is there a way somone can make this happen with a script or maybe future update?

pestilence101 [445588]

It should be possible to script an additional filter on the advanced search results page, that would let you filter down to specific days (like how bounty/jail filters work in TornTools). But you’d still have to scroll through the pages of results. 

 

For a more automated script you would need some way to define which players to look at. If you just want to know for a particular faction, that would be easy since you can use an API call to grab all the faction members and then check statuses with further API calls. However I don’t believe there’s a way to get the entire playerbase via the API (I might be wrong, I’ve only looked at it a bit for specific use cases) and even if you could, you’d need more than your own API key to be able to pull data in a timely manner.