Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Another Fed

Started by Winged_Cougar [1993598] on in General Discussion.

6 replies · 513 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
19
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

_-REXXII-_ [3194108] ×1

Winged_Cougar [1993598]

Beware; I have no confidence that the URLs shown in this chat log are not, in-fact, malicious, so please don't visit them just because I've posted here, or if you do plan to visit them, do it in a sandbox.  I can say that I have not suffered any loss as a result of visiting them, but I am also not a Cyber Security expert(though I do work in IT).

 

I don't recall how, but I first met this player in early April, and found he had set up a "mining" site that was both weird and obviously not actually mining anything(no network traffic beyond the initial load, and almost 0 impact on my CPU/GPU).  So I started poking around to see if I could exploit it to get him to send me more money, and I did indeed find a way.  Subsequently reporting the "exploit" to them resulted in them sending me a few million $ in Torn.

 

You were sent $10,000,000 from _-REXXII-_ with the message: Code exploit found.

03:04:53
07/04/25

 

You were sent $35,694 from _-REXXII-_ with the message: Total Earned: $35694.00, Timestamp: 2025/04/07, 04:49:34

02:52:11
07/04/25

 

Turns out this player has been permanently fedded now.  I can't help but wonder what all they did, but figured I'd post here and see if anyone else had any... weird interactions.

 

Edit to add:  I've added bold to my own messages in the log as it didn't paste in very coherently.

 

Another WARNING:  I recommend that you do not click on any of the links found in this chat log, but I also don't have any reason to believe they're malicious(which is the only reason they're still in it).

 

03:00:53 - 07/04/25

Either way though, there are other ways to force code like this to run faster than 1 generation per second, and at that point I could have it running in multiple tabs, since it doesn't actually run on a server(obvious, due to the lack of network to/from the browser during generation), and then share the codes with friends.

 

How can I take that down ..I think you are of essential value to me.. I feel like a big corporate company

 

I'm not sure how to remove things from Github.
https://github.com/08rex/08REX/blob/main/TDM%20VERSION%201.3.html

That's the location.

Since you do appear to be hosting the page itself, you could always just remove the link to it... but you might also need to rename it.

 

Host sit is not linked to GitHub I can just take down git hub or run an update

And mining on multiple tabs is allowed

Got a booster system coming but it's costly

 

Oh, I see that now. I must've looked at your white paper on paste it and gone looking for 08REX.

Ah, well, if mining on multiple tabs is allowed, I'd like to submit this also:
Withdrawal Code: shell260584.97642025193
Withdrawal Encode 5521169.93158666877 88 2

That's from the original page, no alterations.

Literally just left it running overnight.

 

U can only withdraw once a day 😂

 

Ah, so no real point to running multiple tabs anyway.

 

You can use it Tommorow

Saves mining Time..mine Monday 7 times ..get paid 7 days

 

 

 

 

Mentions: _-REXXII-_ [3194108]

Winged_Cougar [1993598]

 

Interesting question though, if I redeem, my generation doesn't reset.. I can just resume mining... and numbers keep going up, despite the "withdrawal". How do you account for that?

 

But I'm finding ways to give it purpose .. because the other sites failed

There's two systems I use that where built with main system..if the code is old I'll see that and if you mine ONTOP of mined profits it's okay. Because its impossible to keep a tab running for long

In total it's 3 systems.. well 4 but the 4th one is not inline with main system.. it's a booster code generator to make the mining go faster

 

04:15:26 - 07/04/25

 

I've successfully exploited your current code base, directly from the browser. I'll post up an accelerated withdrawal code tomorrow, which should be current to what was online yesterday at tiiny.site. Essentially the same exploit, but this time without touching github.

Looks like it will generate around $21 million over 12 hours.

 

I got an update coming up so it might cut

 

Feel free to let me know when it's live, and I'll take another look.

 

How can you see the code on tiny site because it's locked

 

Well, it's available in plain html...

I can walk you through it... you'll need Firefox browser.

 

When you hit inspect can you see it?

 

Yeah. That isn't how I usually get into that, but yes, that's one method.

 

Mmm ok

 

 

 

 

GassyTerps [1444838]

Fought him in a war recently. Put on a good face and went back on a deal, which I can’t say I really blame him on that. When I checked his forum history he seemed to have an investment scam going. Seems like a loser, generally people who get perma banned are garbage.

PrincessJulie [11229] Admin Staff

This individual was breaking multiple rules that would have warranted deletion, but this mining site was giving him a real life service for torn cash which isn’t allowed.