Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PCP VISUALS

Started by RajarseeXD [3227973] on in Graphics.

6 replies · 277 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
29
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

BillyMays [360330] ×1 Mozi [2122065] ×1 Salvatore_Leone [2311166] ×1 Skittlez [2353595] ×1

RajarseeXD [3227973]

Welcome to PCP VISUALS !

 

I am RajarseeXD, a fellow citizen of Torn City, who opts to offer the best graphical designs which stand out of the crowd. Although I am new to this field of Torn, I like being put to the test. 

I full-fledgedly do this work on mobile and generally do not prefer Ai-generated stuff. Also, I am not super flexible with animations at this stage and still a learner, so kindly be considerate. The price list goes below:

[image: i.supaimg.com]

 

Here are some GFX I have made:

 

Profile pictures:

[image: i.supaimg.com]

[image: i.supaimg.com]

 

Profile signatures:

NIL

 

Faction tags:

NIL

 

Faction banners:

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

Faction infographics:

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

Company banners:

[image: i.ibb.co]

[image: i.supaimg.com]

 

Advertisement banners:

NIL

 

Forum signatures:

NIL

 

 

I will keep updating my works from time to time with the best 2 in each section.

 

 

 

 

Finally,

A BIG THANK YOU to my friends who have supported and guided me:

Salvatore_Leone

Mozi

Skittlez

BillyMays

 

 

P.S.:Feel free to mail/message me. :D

 

Mentions: BillyMays [360330] · Mozi [2122065] · Salvatore_Leone [2311166] · Skittlez [2353595]

TheFlea [3560070]

This designer does a great job, is highly responsive, and works quite well with custom requests.

10/10 would use again.

Lonebyrd [2664462]

I am very happy with the results.  He took his time to get it right without using AI.  We worked out some ideas for a while to get things right, and he was good at making adjustments.  Will definitely use again for any further needs!