I cannot open poker, everything else works. I keep getting the error code of just [object object]
Started by Rig [3575916] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I cannot open poker, everything else works. I keep getting the error code of just [object object]
Do you get any errors in your console? Something about websockets failing to connect? would look something like this:
"WebSocket connection to 'wss://ws-centrifugo.torn.com/connection/websocket' failed"
usually this is caused by Torn trying to set up a live connection for real-time features like poker, but it’s unable to. If these fail, certain dynamic components (like poker tables, chat, or live updates) won’t load.
This could be caused by:
A network firewall or proxy (e.g. work/school Wi-Fi)
A VPN interfering
Browser privacy or security extensions blocking WebSocket traffic
im having this same issue. and yeah i checked my console logs and have exactly this issue.
the web socket keeps timing out and disconnecting or something like that. very frustrating as sometimes it works and other times im stuck in this error object thing.
i found i had to close my browser completely and then re open a fresh instance. fixed the issue for me.
I will close this for now and revisit the issue if there are more reported cases.
Thanks!