I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I have no ad-blockers, or scripts installed.
Went to do some more mapping and foudn the drop down in the objects section is blank.
Have asked a couple of other mappers they have the same issue
Started by Evil_Hamster [794548] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I have no ad-blockers, or scripts installed.
Went to do some more mapping and foudn the drop down in the objects section is blank.
Have asked a couple of other mappers they have the same issue
Mine has been blank as long as i can remember. I’m using on iPad i had to figure out what objects were available by typing out letters and seeing what comes up and put that into a notepad. And i wouldnt be able to put things into the map if i didnt have a keyboard. Have to hold the ctrl even though most people dont have keyboards. I have no dropdown on any menu just the recently used. Not complaining just addding on. I asummed it was a mobile thing.
Mentions: CT Map Editor Graphics Issue
Hi
I did not see that thread - sorry.
I can confirm the drop down is populated - thank you all involved.