Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Peak Torn Gameplay

Started by PDOT240 [3341170] on in General Discussion.

19 replies · 454 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
57
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

Most-liked replies

PDOT240 [3341170]

Torn life is UP right now

Just found some dumbells and sold it for 450m 

Just found out that SonofCoul was banned (thank god)

My lottery discord is growing rapidly(DM me for invite)

I found my first egg


Nothing can bring me down (no mugging me wont give you any money)

DedeSiregar [2430598]

peak of my gameplay: I lashed out on my buddy for not watching my back. Not only he did not get offended, he quickly created a better system to watch my back. I respect the gesture.

 

I nagged to my buddy 5 pages long why the faction was a mess and war was f**ked. He was sulking. I had fear I would lose him. But no, he forgave me.

 

I needed a back up. My buddy had alarm on, made f**ktons of sed parcels, listened to my whining, and bought my supplies. My buddy is an old fashioned british dude who always sleeps at same hour daily, 10 pm. But he had alarm on n woke u at 1 Am.

 

ppl like me don't get to have much friends irl or online. So that's my peak.