Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Public job is boring, help me thrive!

Started by GGTheTorn [3690418] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
9 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
GGTheTorn [3690418]

Hey everyone! 👋

 

I'm pretty new to Torn and still figuring things out. Right now, I'm stuck working at the Casino, and honestly, it's not the most thrilling gig. I'm looking to level up my job situation and was wondering if anyone had suggestions for better job options for a newbie like me?