Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Book Name Chain!

Started by PurpleEmpress [2627308] on in Art & Literature.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
PurpleEmpress [2627308]

Hello fellow readers!

 

I thought it could be fun to start a Book Name Chain; maybe there are some good book suggestions in-between if you're in a slump or looking for something new to read. I know I'm always looking for something new and interesting! 

 

So, for example, I'll start with a book title. 

"The Picture of Dorian Gray" - Oscar Wilde

 

And the next person will pick a word from the title and name a new book containing that word. 

"The Girls in the Picture" - Melanie Benjamin

"Final Girls" - Riley Sager

 

And so on and so forth! I'm not going to limit the genre here, so anything goes! Just add the title and author so everyone can search it if they're interested, but only the title is part of the game.

Alright, here we go! :D 

 

"What Moves the Dead" - T. Kingfisher