Hello,
I’ve tried to do the “win 100 on roulette” many times. I think there is an issue with this quest
Started by GarboX [3546431] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hello,
I’ve tried to do the “win 100 on roulette” many times. I think there is an issue with this quest
Level 9 at 110 days old there's probably not much more to give you. Level up to unlock more and put your stats in range of mission targets.
The mission has already timed out, you cannot work on that mission anymore:
Please also note that the mission progress is only made if you make net profit on your overall bet. If you do multiple bets worth $1,100, you need to win $1,200 at least for it to count towards the mission.