I sold all my stocks and bet my entire net worth on a hand of blackjack and I got dealt 21!
Started by rayriflepie [3631352] on in Gambling.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I sold all my stocks and bet my entire net worth on a hand of blackjack and I got dealt 21!
quadruple or nothing
yeah but how good would it be to have 104m instead of the 52m ;)
Great win...
But I mean, winning again, and having 180M would be even nicer, right?
XD
Already did now I have 180m and I self excluded.
I mean, you could of had 360m
I hope not for long! There's more money to be made in them there casino!
Damn, brother! Epic win!
Were you holding the croupiers at gun point or something?
Y’all really out here speedrunning this man from beginner’s luck to financial ruin 💀
Congrats. That is a beautiful victory against the dealer.