Some months back someone at a poker table told me that they got over 500m twice in a keno game on the same day. I got itchy and tried it out after he explained how the game worked. I was ever so slightly losing (skill issue definitely). I ran out of casino points pretty soon. I was enjoying the game and i bought a casino pass from the item market. Never having to buy a casino pass before this fateful day, i didnt know that i was walking into a trap. I had around 60m and bought the pass and as i loaded the keno game up i got mugged, By the seller whos bazaar i bought the casino pass from. I was pissed but thought he was just an opportunist. I gambled after a short delay and bought another casino pass from another bazaar. Again this new guy mugged me too. Thats when it clicked to me that these guys do this because they know the chances of the casino pass buyer having money on them is high. Calling myself an idiot, i didnt even use the pass and sold it off. But it bugged me, something about them taking my money so easily bugged me, thats when i came up with a revenge hobby.
Every weekend i would check the item market for casino pass sellers currently online. I would buy the casino pass (sometimes buying multiple passes to entice them ;) ) and enjoy the sight of them mug me for 12$. I kept this up as i was losing only a few 100 grands since i sold the casino pass after. But i think i got addicted, and i feel sinister now. But the joy of those muggers getting nothing filled my heart with childlike joy.
Treat this post as a warning to our aspiring gamblers who frequent the casino. Your hard earned money belongs to ched not these vile casino pass sellers❤️
Ps: I dont do this anymore since i recently started to focus on my stats and spend most of my ranked war income on boosting my Battle stats so i dont get mugged by every other torn citizen.