Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter Egg bug

Started by LutherLightfoot [3663027] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

LutherLightfoot [3663027]

I used an Easter egg that I found and it gave me 10,000 happiness. Well when I move residences, my 10,233 happiness dropped to it’s maximum and I lost the excess.

 

is there anyway to recover this?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Happiness above max resets to its max value at every xx:00, xx:15, xx:30 and xx:45 mark. Yellow egg gives you 10,000 happiness. It does not increase your maximum happiness.

 

Thanks!