Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Double loading

Started by WhiteMage [1503353] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

WhiteMage [1503353]

While I was searching for eggs a couple pages occasionally double loaded, as in the torn logo and area bar would load and then disappear and load again. Once this started happening I stopped finding eggs but that's probably a coincidence. Will let know if it happens again since event is over now. Probably nothing. 

BypXByp [3243346]

Any scripts running?  Some scripts reload the page when collecting information.  BSP for one I know reloads (or at least appears to) on every page that lists players (depending on your selections in the settings).

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

WhiteMage [1503353]

So far unable to replicate. Torn seems to be loading faster in general now that the event is over. Hope I didn't miss out on any eggs! 

WhiteMage [1503353]

Yea, I don't know guys. Hasn't happened again. File this one away. Sorry for the wasted time. Edit: Just another note, it started after finding 2 eggs on a single page but I know that's a non-issue.