Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free Torn Subscription

Started by Key-- [21366] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Key-- [21366]

Hello!

 

I currently have subscriber status, despite being issued a refund for the same. 

I would like subscriber status removed from my account so that I will be able to buy a functional subscription please.

 

 

Point-form Backstory

 

 •subscription ended at the beginning of February. I dont keep money on Google, so it wasn't able to auto renew

 

•I waited a few weeks before loading money into Google play.

 

•When I loaded money, it was used for subscription automatically.

 

•I recieved a full refund from Google

 

•the points granted for subscribing were removed from my torn account, and excess donator days (I had prioir subscription) were being used.

 

•i maintained subscriber status and monthly gifts

 

•I sent chats to staff, and was advised to contact torn payments. 

 

• I asked torn payments to be able to pay for a full and proper subscription, but was told not to worry about it and keep the free half subscriber status. I emailed them trying to resolve this problem until they stopped responding to me

 

•I now have run out of donator days and I do not want to buy donator packs, I want to be a real subscriber. 

 

 

Please allow me to pay for a proper subscription. My faction will be started a RW in 24hrs and I would really like proper e regen and a proper e bar by then. 

Key-- [21366]

Bogie, it had not been successfully resolved by email, as I was unable to subscribe and forced to use my torn assets for donator pack days, which it what I was seeking to avoid by having a subscription. 

It was resolved properly by CloudJumper after I wrote this forum post. 

 

Thank you