Anyone going to be watching this? It'll be past my bedtime in the UK but I may stay up to see the first few picks.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- ir74151 [3677454]
· 1 likes ·
I was more talking about the QB picks - I completely get the trading down for a haul plus Mason Graham (who I like); but picking both Gabriel and Sanders just seems like it will create unnecessary drama - could …
I mean I know it was yesterday but I was watching it
The Shedeur Slide continues!
it would be funny if he just went undrafted
I really don't get what Cleveland have done, just seems bizarre all round.
I don't think we've understood what Cleveland have done for 25 years
Cleveland had a great draft.
They picked up an extra first and extra picks for trading back and got Myles Garrett some potential help on the line.
I was more talking about the QB picks - I completely get the trading down for a haul plus Mason Graham (who I like); but picking both Gabriel and Sanders just seems like it will create unnecessary drama - could have used those for more fringe assets and looked for a QB next year in hopefully a better group.
There's no guarantee next year. Never know who works out and who doesn't.
Mason is mid. Picking up 2 qbs in one draft is odd I'll give you that much. I be surprised if Kenny Pickett isn't eventually traded. Watson is as good as gone and Flacvo is the starter unless he gets hurt.
Getting more draft capital is always good.
unnecessary drama in the qb room? surely not from the team who gave deshaun watson 200 million guaranteed