Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Black egg error?

Started by Ice [2641154] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 100 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ice [2641154]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

 

You use your Black Easter Egg.A sense of financial stability wraps its arms around you like a warm hug.You gain $3,389,984.You now have $3,389,985 and a booster cooldown of 09:18:28.

I had 0 dollars on hand before this and I seem to have gained 1 extra than what the egg told me I'd receive. 

 

16:18:25 - 25/04/25 You deposited $3,389,985 into Ice's Security increasing the balance to $390,857,581

Deposited this cash after as well to confirm it was a real dollar and not just visual.

 

Perhaps a rounding error?