All donations welcome just a old timer trying to make his first billion seem to find it hard to make some money.
Donations
Started by Wardkieran [2194047] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Stalker512 [3666058]
· 2 likes ·
I see you are currently hospitalized with a concussion due to getting hit in the head with a surfboard. As a fellow old timer I understand the difficult path of finding your way to your first billion. I will send …
I see you are currently hospitalized with a concussion due to getting hit in the head with a surfboard. As a fellow old timer I understand the difficult path of finding your way to your first billion. I will send a small donation. Have a great weekend!
Bump
Maybe try playing the game to make money.
Your activity looks like crap
https://www.torn.com/personalstats.php?ID=2038695,2194047&stats=useractivity&from=1%20month
Still finding my feet throughout the game tryna work out what is best haven't got a clue how to get decent items or anything but quite simple don't ask don't get.
Wrong forum sub and instead of begging how about you play the game and figure out how to make money( there's a lot of ways)
Oh im not begging I've seen loads of people do it so thought why not give it a go if it works great if not not gunna loose a nights sleep over it just seems some people are more freindly than others around here. Can't hate on someone for trying man.