I recently put a bet on Barcelona versus real Madrid and Barcelona won 3 to 2 but it's saying that in boogie it resulted in a draw.
Bookie issue
Started by sharpshooter23 [2782960] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
They won it after extra time, not during normal time, which I’m guessing is what you bet on. The result at full time 90 minutes was 2-2. Barcelona won 3-2 by the end of extra time.
Ah. I thought the same, and I was about post a thread but then I saw your reply and realized that it does say 3-Way Ordinary time.
So I guess that checks out.