Sell faction 6,299 resp, travel I, 5k per resp.
Sell faction
Started by Speederows [3597114] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
They should really add a sticky for this.
I would be interested in buying your faction, Mind you I’m broke only got 80k. Me and the lvl 1 bros just want to play blackjack with hookers though. Except one, he wants to buy a PI and marry a thot….
Mentions: Faction Selling / Buying