W
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Shooby [2510470]
· 6 likes ·
instructions unclear. I demand a refund. [image: i.postimg.cc]
Why would you let people know your money target
he wants to keep them hosp’d for free by providing a false narrative
Who plays for 20 years and does absolutly nothing.
Or are thier stats all zeroed for another reason?
YOU MUGGED STARFIRE AND STOLE $2,258
Better than $78 I suppose
You shot the money right out of him… mugging requires a defter touch.
My muggy boi is in the auction house because I'm supposed to be reformed. Temptation and misleading got me cooked :(
Sadge
Hello there, I’m reaching out to invite you to join our faction. The Obsidian Order is a fast growing faction that offers unique perks and bonuses. Currently we have +7 Travel Capacity, over 1 billion worth of armor and weapons, and I also give out free Xanax, beer, meds, and candy.
OCs give out 100% to participating members.
https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=52508
Check us out and apply today.
ffs will one of you put money on hand
Not the right place to advertise your faction. If you can't be organized enough to know where to post the recruitment ad, how can new players expect you to be organized enough to lead them?
Why would you want a refund, that's 13 whole buckaroos you didn't have before.
Graved, spam.