Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Script request - Hide sell card details button

Started by Roadoilers [2471870] on in Tools & Userscripts.

6 replies · 154 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Roadoilers [2471870]

Just asking if anyone's able to make a script, to hide or disable the sell credit card details button on the card skimming crime page.

Or point me to the link, if one does already exist.

 

I Work long unsociable hours and really should take more care when I wake up.

Without a script I think the honor "line of credit"  could take me a while.

 

20:14:53 - 29/04/25 You used 6 nerve successfully selling 255 card details for $36,975

02:10:05 - 29/04/25 You used 6 nerve successfully selling 3,926 card details for $745,940

 

Many thanks to all script writers.

 

I could just trash my PC to unequip it, therby making selling impossible, but I'm programming viruses 

NichtGersti [3380912]

Not gonna upload a whole script for this. Here's a one liner:

 

    document.head.insertAdjacentHTML("beforeend", "")

 

Open Tampermonkey -> Create a new script -> give that line

The @match tag should be "https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=crimes"

 

Edit: Nvm, forum posts delete certain brackets. Here you go:

Link

NichtGersti [3380912]

Btw, I'd just put up 20 skimmers on gas stations and let them all build up over time while you ignore them. Sure, that takes longer, but it takes less nerve.

Roadoilers [2471870]

The skimmer find rate must have increased, I'm  losing 3 or 4 average daily, sometimes  as many as 6 overnight.

Or could that be as I'm always replacing them as soon as they are discovered?

I will wait out the 20 I have in place, without loading skimming crime page snd see how long they last.