Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fun weapons

Started by Coworker [3280976] on in General Discussion.

23 replies · 442 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Coworker [3280976]

Ill say this by saying I'm not much of a pvp type of person. 

 

I use a cattle prod with 80% shock to try to compliment my dex and making people miss more attacks. Reading the attack logs is funny and sometimes ppl will rage a little if they get shocked over and over.

 

What other weapons are fun to troll people with? 

 

Please share your interesting attack logs here! 

 

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=113e88ad6cbc2289a16c6c107fc2115c

Coworker [3280976]

Awe, did somebody hurt your feeling? I'm sorry if you are a simp... that post probably felt like a personal attack against you. I am truly sorry for that:( 

Ben_Hagen [2966467]

So you can write random stuff, but when I refer to that you get salty?

 

I never interacted with you directly, so take your gaslighting somewhere else.

Rawk [2663375]
  1. i thought you were quitting
  2. i don't care what your favorite weapon is, you've won 154 attacks
  3. go sit in your chair

lockup [3300790]

 

I find this all 'lemme now change le subject!" annoying.

 

Just change your player name to PenetratedJosh "PenetratorJosh" or something, and come clean all the way, and then shitpost.

Big_Daddy_Pain [3598704]

I personally like the following Temporary Items and Weapons.

 

Pepper Spray.

 

Flaash Grenade.

 

Stick Grennade.

 

Smoke Bomb.

 

Glitter Bomb.

 

Party Popper.

 

HEG

 

Taser.

 

Blowdart Gun.

 

Mag 7.

 

P90.

 

Chainsaw.

 

Diamond Bladed Knife.

 

Double Twin Tigger Claws.

 

Double Washibu Axes.

 

Blunderbuss.

 

Minigun.

 

Double Barrel Sawed Off Shotgun.

 

Type 98 Anti Tank Launcher.

 

Double 92 Birettas.