Why is it that when I spam lollipops than take ecstasy I overdose it has happened two times in a row. Is that a feature or am I just unlucky
Overdose on ecstasy
Started by looi89 [3685924] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Observational Bias. It happens a few times so that must make it so.
You're just unlucky.
You're extremely lucky to have od'd on lollipops instead of poison mistletoe or edvds. Congrats! 🥳
happened to me too, just once though
I overdosed on 3 consecutive happy jumps once, 60 mil or so down the drain
never went back to them
Ecstasy has a high OD chance out of all of the drugs. I've lost a few 1k stacks from ODing on it. Shit happens, just got to weigh the pros and cons and if it's worth the trouble. At some point, you won't need to use them and Xanax will be your mistress er, I mean... your drug of choice.