I forgot the answer I wrote for the security question when I was trying to enter the security panel,what should I do?
Entering security panel
Started by dairyhouse [3458835] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
How exactly do you manage to do that? The questions are all pretty black and white, it's not like their meaning really changes....
Actual answer: you can do this via account recovery, see "unlocking an account". Read carefully what it says, make sure you pick better next time.