Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Dissident_dog [3201102] on in Graveyard.

3 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Dissident_dog [3201102]

I am trying to make a little extra money on torn, if you would like any graphics made or anything edited talk to me. I will send you a watermarked image, if you are happy with it send me a xanax and I'll send the original