Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Small achievement

Started by DreadVeil [3027942] on in Achievements.

1 replies · 94 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
DreadVeil [3027942]

It's my first time buying subscription this is what I got :D

 

05:13:52 - 01/05/25 You received a Book : Self Defense In The Workplace and a Box of Medical Supplies for being a subscriber

 

I think it's really good but will hold it for now I don't have the funds to sustain FHC for a month & work stats to utilize it. and I'm planning on getting the MCS to fully get the most out of it.

KingTurk [3658422]

Nice, it doesn‘t matter how small the achievement is. Every achievement is you becoming better and that‘s why every achievement is worth mentioning