Outdated - New Thread Coming Soon.
About this thread
Posts archived: 75 / 75 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 75
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Brahster [3629632]
· 7 likes ·
Im pretty new to torn, And everyone in the faction is willing to help with anything you need more information on. they are a bunch of great guys that make you feel welcome! - Ganness [3623577]
· 6 likes ·
Great faction. I am learning a lot and there’s a ton of support for new players. - SpoonLine [3667462]
· 6 likes ·
Supportive members, I'm learning a lot about the game as a member. Thankful I was able to join. About to finish my first RW and having a blast. Edit: typos.
Great faction. I am learning a lot and there’s a ton of support for new players.
Im relatively new to Torn but ive worked hard to get to Level 16. I joined the sister faction and took a chance on the more challenging main faction.
This faction has some truly outstanding, friendly, welcoming folk...come join the fun.
Great community and an awesome leadership team—I don’t say that because I’m one of the co-leads, haha! But seriously, we know how to have fun, play hard, and not take ourselves too seriously.
I recently found TN Mafia when browsing for a new faction home. I clicked and joined, randomly, but I'm sure glad I did! We had our first RW together and the teamwork and leadership were amazing! Everyone working together...even our new recruits who weren't getting points for hits did their part to make it one of the best war experiences I've ever had on Torn! No one was left out of the action, and we all had fun!
Our faction is more than just a list of names; we are a true family.
Hello, I am Karma the original founder of both factions, the whole time I started it was told "you'll never make it" or "just sell your faction"...well I worked hard, along side my most trusted friend and partner Tigera, we over came all the obstacles together to reach the point of two successful and loving factions and one big family.
Never did I expect this to happen so quickly but I'm proud of everyone, new and old, who has worked hard in order to achieve the greatness that is The True North Mafia!
Apply to either faction if you meet requirements, would love to have you all!
Amazing Faction that has taught me about torn and how to kick ass. Everyone works together and helps each other grow to the best we can be.
You wont regret joining this faction if you're looking for a place to be welcomed and to kick ass.
Supportive members, I'm learning a lot about the game as a member. Thankful I was able to join. About to finish my first RW and having a blast.
Edit: typos.
I am new to torn and I am Karmas real life wife (he got me into it because I liked the company aspect), since I've joined he has been incredibly supportive and helpful and so have the rest of the faction, everyone is mature and works together and I am enjoying the faction portion of the game as well now. I learn a lot every day and so far haven't had many issues and hope you will enjoy the game too! Come join our lovely family! <3
Im pretty new to torn, And everyone in the faction is willing to help with anything you need more information on.
they are a bunch of great guys that make you feel welcome!
Only a few more hours until the war is over, been getting a ton of encouraging messages and donations, appreciate everything from everyone and even that "Someone" 🫡
Last Bump on this post and then it gets Buried! Here's a snap of the war at this current time for future review!
Left an established and content 10-15% gym stat faction to look for one that is well-organized and rising. So far would recommend to anyone who enjoys warring, chaining and teamwork.
Post Revival / Bump
Bump
Bump
b
b
b
b