Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chaotic introduction

Started by ChaosXperim3nt [3242992] on in General Discussion.

33 replies · 536 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

ChaosXperim3nt [3242992]

  Greeting torn citizens. After a year of playing I thought I really should introduce myself and maybe attempt to fit in a social environment.  If your only reply is this took too long to read then it wasn't meant for you

 So I found this game in a tent surviving deep in a fl woods. I won't get into how I got there but as of today I have an apartment next to one of the words famous beaches, first month paid and a stack in the bank.. and that's a result of putting more effort than surrounding humans.

  My journey took me thru extreme isolation from society... Breaking free from the matrix... Learning things that could save the planet if humans listened.... But why would they when drilling wells and disrupting the earths natural alchemy ='s comfort... And trust me re-entering the magic is way harder than escaping. I'm personally struggling with re-entering the matrix with the perspectives I gained and it's not easy I'm assuming if you've been to prison you'd understand. Living amongst these resource wasting no love spreading humans..

  But that's what I fell in love with torn. A matrix within a matrix where I don't have to invest in a gaming console that could break one day and still keep all my stats.. until of course my phone gets stolen and my next one says I need my old one to recover the email lol. This game is like Skyrim..... On Xanax I'll say in this scenario.

   My next section let me apologize if you are one of the 15 factions I joined and had a mental break down and couldn't at the point be in contact with my species... We all have our own problems and perspectives... I'll also apologize I guess for ever getting blacked out drunk causing problems on global.... Seeing everyone complain in an evolution where we tuned the fight for survival into the fight for comfort just erks me and really goes against my whole it's not love your self thy life your neighbor it's really live with no hate in your heart preachings....

 

Anyways all that, understanding why I I have this mad scientist mindset. Living every second knowing we see 60 fps while dragonflies see 2-300.??? Lemme get back on topic. I did start the game, in a tent in the woods drunk looking to pass time for 4 days... And was like wow people really friends on here... You can really make friends .. and got a lot of hate for trying to find people to grow with.. wrong chat go to trade bounty bounty mug mug... 3 phones later I decided to start again so I made a new account bought 3 dps and started hard. Rendted a pi, used one, and sold one. My ne graph is chaotic at least from there... I recorded all my trains up to 1m stats and to this day share perspectives that aren't lemme give u advice to farm u. I'm on my 15th faction some huge some tiny but I got to experience the game l. See how many play it different and grow.

 

  My gameplay was battle stats... And I took 3 months off after I hit 1m by 6 months to get an apartment which I successfully did. So I literally went from one of the best torn prospects that didn't ptw or start in a free Xanax faction (or land a book u licky MFS lmao). But my lack of social ability will always set me back and I see this. Literally other than my babies have no family or no friendz... But torn is teaching me how to talk to people and interact again with other humans.. which is probably why I'm never afk.

 

 Torn has been a great experience and I have learned probably as much as people 3 years in so far. Eventually one day I will find a forever home... Not like the one faction I spent half my torn like that kicked me to take time off to find a home or the last faction that paid me 30m for 137 hits in a war and if not I'll probably wind up in your faction for 2 or 3 wars just to spazz out and tell everyone I hate them for killing my planet and get kicked... Mad scientist problems

 

But I conclusion I love this game.. not so .much people like Mikebaps who I became enemies with because he said I play too much poker smoke meth and don't take care of my family because I was homeless.... Ive met many great people on here. I threw 20 donor packs to people when I started cause I seen them get bullied and wanted to keep their spirits up.... Just to realize no one on torn really needs your $$ lmao.... 

 

   I do very much plan on trying to attempt to be social. All the forms I read why not reply.... And I really hope I find people to connect with because love is a vibration within our hearts that affects all matter around us... And the only thing that matters is matter... Unless you wanna argue time and conscience which exist without it but that a whole super Saiyan 3 level when I'm speaking on 1.

 

  I guess this is my attempt to reach out and say hey we playing the same awesome game I'm looking for friends. Enemies are just as cool goals to catch up to and if u ain't waking up out your sleep to train I will lol. Anyone under one year that wants a 2nd perspective hmu I've learned from alot and researched tf out this game. Anyone with advice and tips I will love you forever. Anyone with a good positive energy and kind thoughts let's evolve 

 

 Peace and love

 

 

(Once posted on the say something about the person above you and keyofchaos replied that I don't understand the meaning of chaos.... My whole name reflects quantum chaos and that you can make predictions based on formulas..... Variables exist... That really hurt my feelings that my intelligence was doubted so hard... But Buddha 101... U cannot gain knowledge if you have it... And if you think u know you can not learn... And any day I would prefer to learn than to know 👌🏽.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BypXByp [3243346]

TL;DR: Hi.  I've been playing for just over a year.  I've had some struggles IRL but Torn has given me an escape.  Unfortunately, some of this trauma has spilled in to the game, but I'm trying to improve.  I enjoy my time here, thanks for having me.

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

Lot's of words there, but good for you...

 

Sometimes you just need to get it out, so welcome to Torn. Sometimes that welcome takes a while...

ChaosXperim3nt [3242992]

I guess sorry for not simplifying my thoughts I guess ... Read a whole article that someone became a drag queen yesterday and I didn't see u typing this... Humans 

BypXByp [3243346]

While I sympathize with your story, and your efforts in trying to be more social - All I can say is Torn, and especially GD, is probably not the most understanding place to try to talk.  Good luck, though.

Coworker [3280976]

I really appreciate you opening up and sharing your journey with such honesty. It sounds like you’ve been through a lot of growth and challenges, both in the game and in life, and it's clear you’re genuinely looking to connect with people. I totally get how tough it can be to balance all the perspectives you’ve gained and re-enter the “matrix” of society, but that wisdom you’ve earned is valuable, even if it feels out of place sometimes.

 

As for the chaos thing, it sounds like you're coming from a place of deep thought and reflection. The whole concept of quantum chaos and being open to learning is powerful, it’s all about embracing uncertainty, staying open, and evolving. I’m sure whoever doubted your understanding didn’t mean it as a personal attack; sometimes people just don’t see things from the same angle.

 

Anyway, I hope you find the connections you’re looking for in Torn. If you ever need someone to talk to or bounce ideas off of, I’m here! Keep spreading that positive energy and never stop learning. Peace and love right back at you!

Stalker512 [3666058]

Please kind sir.... assign me a mission. My post is in the Roleplay thread. You are the perfect person to give me one. Check it out!

Order [1836572]

Overall, to me, your post paints a picture of a person who has used gaming as a catalyst for positive change in their life. It's a compelling story, I look forward to more updates!

ChaosXperim3nt [3242992]

I mean it's in general discussions where should it have been posted, not too far old from the other 20 torn experience I took the time to read and didn't hate on... Humans 

ChaosXperim3nt [3242992]

My first paragraph literally stated if that's your only reply don't waste your time. Time is to beautiful to waste sorry for your perspective 

goblinMode [2809005]

Your are the mvp.

 

also for op, this is not high school or college. You don’t need to write an essay to make a point. The real world wants to understand what you’re saying without the fluff. Like byp summarized.

 

….and I still say you don’t know chaos!!!

ChaosXperim3nt [3242992]

Just have a lot to say and no one to say it to... So many accomplishments but no one to see the growth. I appreciate your kindness peace love and respect.