Hi folks,
I do not know if it is restricted data but is it possible to determine how many days a player logged in? We can see player's best & current activity streak but couldn't find a way to track its total logged in days.
Started by SynthSlash [3548960] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi folks,
I do not know if it is restricted data but is it possible to determine how many days a player logged in? We can see player's best & current activity streak but couldn't find a way to track its total logged in days.
If you mean like.. their total activity in 'hours/days' I believe TornStats has that ?
You can see it on the personal stats when viewing someone's profile.
Also, if you use Torn Tools, you can see this and a ton of other stats (customizable to what you want to see) right on the profile page without needing to click in to the stats page.
This just shows how long someone’s been active in Torn overall — not how many days they’ve actually logged in. Like, two players might both have logged in on 10 different days, but this stat could still be totally different between them. What I’m really trying to find is something more like the number of donator days — basically, how many days they’ve actually shown up.
Like sum(active streak)? Could add this as a suggestion, I guess.
Pretty sure it just dosent exist
I coudln't way to get that from active streak data. I can give an example of you. Your age is 1184 days, and your streak is 368 days. I couldn't find a way to determine how many days actually you've logged in. This could be even 700, or 800.
So you're looking for something more stalker-level? You don't care how MUCH they've played, you want to know exactly WHEN.
Yeah, that's not a thing.
I've seen some third-party scripts that track this for the purposes of faction warring, but I'm not sure what exactly it is, and I'm sure it's a paid service.
You can look at the Current Active Streak stat on the graph and count all the data points manually (it’ll go up and down if there are periods where the user hasn’t logged in). Or get it programmatically with the API.
eta: that was only tracked starting in 2021 so you can’t count further back for older players.
Well, you could roughly estimate how many days someone logged in by just looking at their current activity streak. Just expand the graph all the way out and then count the peaks. If there's 8 resets to the streak that's 8 days that they didn't login.
It should be noted that activity streak only goes back like 1700 days so it won't work on any players older than that.