Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Here

Started by bcloaded [1963913] on in Graphics.

2 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
bcloaded [1963913]

Whats up guys, I'm an old player but haven't played in ages, just recently became active again. Here are some profile avatars and a banner I made tonight in my free time, free to anyone who'd like to use. If anyone would like some custom artwork made let me know! 

 

Hope you enjoy, I added blank copies of everything so you can customize it however you'd like. 

 

[image: imgur.com]

bcloaded [1963913]

I'm not sure how to post images here so you dont have to click a link, its been a while since ive even had a pc haha