First of, my stats start with little 2m at march
2,106,381 defend in ferbuary to be exact,
The gain was minuscule with only
.
05:20:55 - 05/03/25 You used 400 energy and 209 happiness training your defense 40 times in Cha Cha's increasing it by 42,784.44 to 2,183,962.02
.
I only gain about 42k every 250+150e or nat e+xan
Fast forward at 3m tbs I gain
06:32:55 - 10/03/25 You used 400 energy and 200 happiness training your defense 40 times in Cha Cha's increasing it by 59,622.69 to 3,011,373.16
.
With only 59-60k every train.
Quite slow I know,
But hold the horse
This is combo training regime
Faction perk 15%✅
Company bonus 10%✅
Edu+home 3%✅
So it's sum up to 28%
Oh and I use Barbosa gym just for max gain for my level,
And starting at 10m I gain like 100k per 400 e
So here my finding as below
23:08:15 - 14/04/25 You used 400 energy and 204 happiness training your defense 16 times in Balboas Gym increasing it by 501,796.16 to 21,444,090.99
23:16:21 - 20/04/25 You used 400 energy and 206 happiness training your defense 16 times in Balboas Gym increasing it by 664,325.63 to 32,581,739.61
23:00:42 - 27/04/25 You used 400 energy and 198 happiness training your defense 16 times in Balboas Gym increasing it by 1,186,145.48 to 51,268,588.45
06:45:46 - 30/04/25 You used 400 energy and 192 happiness training your defense 16 times in Balboas Gym increasing it by 1,189,476.02 to 60,845,689.45
05:10:42 - 02/05/25 You used 400 energy and 193 happiness training your defense 16 times in Balboas Gym increasing it by 1,192,607.46 to 69,622,324.51
So like the cap has been removed at 50m,
But it's getting slower,
Where before at 20-40m the incremental from
500k into 600k each, and unto 100k each 10m.
And starting 50m it get really slow for each 10m it get only 3k incremental.
I hope this will be helpful for our future gym rats
Tldr: my gain from 2m into 70m gain