Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Problem with Lars

Started by Terronia [2129341] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Lars [2087963] ×1

Terronia [2129341]

I had a problem with Lars this morning. 

https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2087963

 

He is a player that I got through the missions. I tried to use him this morning and got error messages. First I tried to move him from my enemy list to my target list. I got a message saying that there was a problem, that that action was prohibited. I was in the middle of moving several people over in the same way and had no problems with any of them. I clicked on his profile and was able to add him to my target list that way.

 

However, during our chain, when I tried to attack him, I hit another problem. I was able to hit him with an HEG, but when I tried to shoot him after that, I got an error message. I don't remember exactly what it said, but something about a problem with my attack. I tried again and succeeded in defeating him.

 

I didn't have a problem with any of my other targets to day.

Mentions: Lars [2087963]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I am not seeing any problems with attacking this player or moving them from Enemy to Target list. This player, or any other player. Are you still facing any issues?

Terronia [2129341]

I haven't had any problems since those that I reported above. Sorry that I didn't get a screenshot, but I was in the middle of chaining.

 

I thought it was odd that both problems happened with that same person (and no others), when there had been several minutes between the two events. I wanted to let you know about it because I thought that Lars might be wonky.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I will close this as a one off issue in that case. Please open a new report if it happens again.

 

Thanks!