I've been receiving notifications from torn hours after the event has taken place, sometimes up to 34 hrs later. And, I'll receive those notifications multiple times throughout that timeframe. I'm just wondering if that's a bug or what I should do. I've uninstalled/ reinstalled already. It happens in the Torn app on mobile. I have not had this issue on PC as of yet. The only thing I've done differently is switch to chat 3.0 a couple weeks ago. Any help/ advice would be great. TIA
Late notifications/ Multiple notifications
Started by Salad_Fingers [3331448] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Samsung phone? Samsung is notorious for delayed notifications with the excuse of preserving battery. You can try adjusting some settings, it helps some, but won't completely fix it.
Please provide your device name and a screenshot of the notification that arrived late.
Thanks!
22:04:46 - 04/05/25 You have been selected by Seven0666 to participate in an organized crime. You, along with one other member will make up the team to kidnap someone in 48 hours.
At the time of those notifications, my energy was at 40 not 150, my drug cooldown still had over 4 hrs left on it, and I planned the OC almost 8.5 hrs beforehand. But, for some reason, they all came in late and at the same time. For the record, I had gotten the correct notifications on time before they repeated themselves multiple times.
Device is a Motorola Moto G-Stylus btw.
Passing along to Vadim.
Thanks..!!
Not a problem. Thank you.
Hello,
Could you confirm whether this issue still occurs for you?
If yes: which notification types + average delay time?
Sorry, I just realized that I had this event to respond to.
No, it does not happen any longer. Thank you for checking.
Honestly, I had forgotten that I submitted this issue until now.
Happy Travels & Best Wishes
Closing the report.
Thanks!