Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat issue

Started by Ice [2641154] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ice [2641154]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

 

Mugged someone and then chatted them:

 

Yesterday when trying this on chat 3.0 all of my chats crashed and disappeared and it gave me a "chat failed to load" error. Seems to now give this message, which I assume is intended?

 

Since I've messaged them before however, I was wondering why it says that I'm a stranger as this person has attacked me multiple times as well as the recent chat history meaning I have interacted with them before?

 

Just wanna check I'm not blocked and that I'm not breaking game rules by sending him $1 messages. I can still mail them and everything else, it's just chats that aren't working,

 

 

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Can confirm this is happening on 3.0. Tried to talk to someone I literally chatted with last night but it shows can't talk to this person. They can message me.

 

Was able to send them mail. Old version of this also blocked mail iirc.