Hi folks,
I'm pretty sure that there's none, but just in case I missed it - decided to ask.
Do we have an API extended for operations on the points market? Such as reading the data, purchasing points or making offers?
Started by Cthaeh [3719385] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi folks,
I'm pretty sure that there's none, but just in case I missed it - decided to ask.
Do we have an API extended for operations on the points market? Such as reading the data, purchasing points or making offers?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=forums&f=63&b=0&a=0
The api is read only, so purchasing points and making offers would not be possible. In terms of what is possible is seeing points that have been listed:
Yes, under Market you can make pointsmarket queries
Also, the API is read-only, you can't use it for making purchases or "doing" anything - just getting data.
yes, thank you very much. I suspected as much.