Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Respect for Things-That-Are-Important-To-Me

Started by Elvis [2265189] on in Graveyard.

18 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Elvis [2265189]

Good day

 

Just want to ask whether I am in the wrong game.  I left 3 minutes ago and returned now just to find nothing has changed.  

 

What is the views on things-important-to-me here?  Any respect for snowflakes or is it a pure people-with-other-opinions game?

 

I did not find the meme's using something-offense-to-me funny.  It is a pitty that the writer spoiled a fantastic article with these memes.

 

I enjoy playing Torn, hence the return but need to know whether snowflakes and for that fact all things-that-aren't important-to-me-but-it-sounds-good-if-I-claim-they-are are respected.  If not, I will gladly leave.

Brockman5000 [1461425]

Snowflakes be, and Snowflakes do. and then the Summer comes... something something deep and meaningful.

 

Obligatory funny at OPs threads.

hemi [2165616]

I agree I almost always leave the entire game for-reasons-i-cant-control like when unfair stuff happens such as person-im-lowkey-jelly-of gets good rng on thing-i-want or when i gamble-fueled-by-depression and lose and no one feels bad for me even-though-i-wouldnt-feel-bad-for-them-either. 40 seconds after training a stat why am i not 10bil yet like-realist-and-rg-and-other-strong-people. This game is unfair for victims-like-us. Stay strong or die dying. 

Elvis [2265189]

Look at all of the players with the awareness of a dead house plant but the need to share their opinion anyway despite having a single digit EQ that doesn't allow them to admit their own ignorance.  Niiiice.

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

That's because I am f**king awesome and you have no idea how forums work. Maybe you should change your name to Shaking Stevens, as you are no Elvis...