I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I'm attempting to send money from faction bank and no users are appearing to send the money to
Other people who can control bank have the same issue.
Started by Brizo [2715469] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I'm attempting to send money from faction bank and no users are appearing to send the money to
Other people who can control bank have the same issue.
Same.
Same for me.
I am experiencing the same issue, however it seems that other members can access it but I cant. Tried to clean cookies, remove scripts but it doesnt help at all.
Same^^
Can you try disabling userscripts and trying again please?
We have pushed a rebuild of Give to User functionality about an hour ago. Consequently your userscripts and extensions may need updating for the page to work again. If you check Incognito window, with your extensions turned off, you will see the page working normally.
Thanks!
found out it was a conflicting user script. ctrl + f5 resolved it for me disabling it.
Thanks
I have disabled this script and it now works: https://update.greasyfork.org/scripts/429563/wall-battlestats.user.js
I’m not using scripts on this page, but I now suddenly can’t give money to someone with 0 balance. I use this to give myself money to buy items for the faction. Afterwards the remaining money is put back into the vault and I reset my balance from any negative value to 0. This is now made impossible. Perhaps you guys can reinstate this?
GMforPDA was the culprit for me.
I have forwarded that to the devs, it will be fixed soon.
While you're at it, be nice to add in the multi "add to balance".
Thanks
The script that was causing issues for me was wall-battlestats
Same for me on th wall-battlestats hope they fix the script as its very useful
Multiple userscripts were interfering. Disabled 1 and names show up but couldnt search to give anything. Disabled all userscripts and it worked properly. Thank you
Thank you, same for me