Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Texting issues

Started by Prime [1968449] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Prime [1968449]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

Have turned off to make sure it's not TT  still happening

 

Issue: Every chat I open up matter  who or what it is, the minute I start typing it's pulling the screen down and doesn't stop it's like I'm pressing return on a keyboard constantly and it doesn't help when your trying to war and type in faction chat at same time.

 

I do have screen shots and can add to this if needed however  it doesn't show you movement unless there's a way I could add a vid to here to show this properly.

 

If tried canceling extensions, tts, clearing  cache and nothing seems to be stopping it.

 

If I'm missing any details feel free to ask and hopefully I have explained  this properly.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Please ensure that all extensions are turned off, even the ones that you think do not affect Torn.