Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OC - Driver CPR

Started by MightyGoober [812478] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

MightyGoober [812478]

Hey.... are we missing a 10% in the calculation somewhere?

 

It appears everyone in my faction is a lower driver skill, compared to other roles. I'm not the highest driver skill, I don't have the most races won, or the most points earned.

 

Yet, out of the entire faction, I'm the best driver @ 70.

 

Is this calculation for Driver coming out correctly?