Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scammer?

Started by Keicen [3664400] on in General Discussion.

1 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Keicen [3664400]

I SWEAR I saw a forum post a few weeks back, but now I can't find it.

 

Someone new joined my faction, and the named sounded eerily familiar.

 

I also just had two bounties placed on my head for supporting a scammer. 

 

I assume it's because of King_Dj...

 

Can someone confirm? Can someone provide the proof? Or hell, the forums post I saw.