Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Profile Content?

Started by AdilB123 [1633165] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Shooby [2510470]

you go here click the drop down tab, scroll to profile signature and that's where you edit your sig if that's what you're talking about. 

 

There's also a check box to make other people's visible, not sure if that's on or off by default. 

 

Edit: same location you can find the forum sig section which has the same check box for visibility but that is where you edit your forum sig too.

AdilB123 [1633165]

Oh wow thank you! Did not know these settings were there I don’t ever recall turning it off so it must’ve been off by default 

Shooby [2510470]

Yeah I image it probably is, though I recommend people turn it on. There's some cool profiles out there.

 I have a couple years worth of art and design displayed on mine.