hey folks, should you ALWAYS spin the 1mil wheel if you have the money? like is it always worth it to attempt? even if you're broke like me lol
spin the wheel
Started by lejhl [3693100] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Lightor [2215463] Officer
· 3 likes ·
The mediocre wheel (and the lame one technically) are the ones that on average are a net positive. The awesome wheel not really.
No
If you don't have enough money to take 3 zanax a day + points for an e refill...don't spin the wheel
im not advanced enough to even know what this means :/
It's gambling.
There really isn't a correct answer for this. Some people are net positive, some net negative. Some won a PI in the first year, some haven't even after a decade.
If you're broke, I'd say just save that 1mil a day. After just under month you can buy a Donator Pack, another month you can just rent a PI.
The PI you could win, while worth around 450m is still just a base PI without any upgrades. You're better off just renting a PI with an airstrip and progressing in the game until you're financially competent.
Read tutorials...under the tutorial page in forums
The mediocre wheel (and the lame one technically) are the ones that on average are a net positive. The awesome wheel not really.
Wheel of Awesome will always be in negative unless you win a PI. Will you win PI? Probably not.
Spin other 2 wheels cause they will always give you something
All wheels are said to be profit over time.
1m wheel is "only" profit if you are lucky and get a PI. I am not that, are 200-250m down so far
If you wont miss $365 million a year (or obv, $1 mil a day) go for it. If not stick to the $1k & $50k wheels.
I'm doing everyday, and I think I'm pretty lucky. Got the 100 points 10 times in 2 months.
It's random.. it's gambling.. Sooo for some it can be worth t, for nothers it's not.
Every day for two months is 62mil spent spinning.
100 points 10 times is 1000 points, roughly 33mil. So without knowing what else you landed on, you're 50% in the hole. I wouldn't really call that lucky.
Hmm.. not false.
Can't win if you don't play!
But also, yes, as it's gambling, make sure you have everything else in order first, and only gamble what you can afford to lose.
"not really" isn't entirely accurate. More like you lose a shit ton.
It's a gamble and I stopped when I got the merit. That said there are enough spaces that pay useful that it's a slow loss and you can get lucky. Without doing math I want to say it pays more than half what you spend if not more. So only really losing a few hundred k a day.
I've been spinning the wheel every day just for fun for I don't know how long. But I know I'll win the private island tomorrow....or day after tomorrow...
The Day After Tomorrow movies gonna happen IRL before you win.
I must be lucky, I've got hundreds of Awesome certificates...
1mil for spin each are not worth unless you hit PI or DP.. better invest on xanax and gym