Why does the game not allow shotguns to use the magazine attachments in the real world there are plenty of shotguns that use them why not here?
Why dont they
Started by jdecky [2018457] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Erm... Pretty sure shotguns are able too... Wich of the mag upgrades are you referring too
You're allowed to use extra magazines, but not extended mags.
18:26:55 - 14/12/24 You equipped the Extra Magazine mod to your Jackhammer
Recoil Pad is a good substitute.
I believe in practice, both mods (Extended mag and Recoil Pad) will give you 1 extra attack before reloading, I use the Recoil Pad on my shotguns.
In the real world I'm able to [insert almost anything], why can't I do it here?
In the real world, a persons strength doesn't influence how much damage a bullet does when fired from a gun.
Torn isn't the real world.
Really? I thought people could get shot in the head with an RPG and get out of the hospital in as low as 20 minutes..
Foiled my prank.
Hey man, I feel ya. I thought I could fly to Switzerland in two hours.
maybe if we invest in WLT a totally real stock, we can get there faster. I'll pay half but we're gonna be sharing a landing hotel for the first day.