I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
Started by Sectory [2093611] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
Ya, chats have been failing to load for 5 mins now.
How are we supposed to coordinate bonus hits?
I also noticed that switching back to chat 2.0 my new tabs are no longer taking over a minute to load. I suspect chat 3.0 has a memory leak. Using chat 2.0 torn is working like normal.
On chat 3.0 my chrome usage was 11gb+ with wild flucuations, now in chat 2.0 is is 3gb
Same here
I'm not getting chat either
Chat dead af, switching back to 2.0 doesn’t help either.
yep....100% down.
yeah its down
Yep, cleared all caches etc. too.
EDIT: bug report, and its bust our faction chat too.
WARRING atm too, need to coordinate.
Hope a rebate (like Halloweek 2 years ago, when it crashed) will be forthcoming.
chat is deaddd
Looks like another Sendbird outage, Chat will be back when they resolve their issue. You can check the status here.
NVM cj knows already
hope your contract with them covers outage fees
so sendbird proves yet again its not upto the task as proven over the last 18 months or so dozens of times and yet you lot still use it?
give me strength
up down up down
had chat crash, cleared cache, restarted chromebook and it seems to work now
Closed.