Anybody know exactly how that works? New to the game with new faction. As far as being a part of blackmailing someone, is there something I actually have to DO in the 24 hrs? HELP
Organized Crime
Started by Sixela16 [3729911] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Wrong forum, faction leaders can give roles to members, and those roles may allow you to assign OCs.
So just ask them you want to join and they will assign one to you, but most of the time they will do it without asking.
You don't need to do anything but wait.
Moved to QnA
I actually have a lot of questions about 2.0. Changing my gameplay to crime focused for a lil while to try and get some steady income.
So I can hit a 66 pass rate on a level 5 as a techie. My cracking is lv 90 and I only have about the first 4 crimes maxed. Question. Should I just keep pushing cracking to push that specific crime up to a comfortable passing rate? Or just keep doing all the crimes until they are maxed?
I'm changing all my candy upgrade to beer and with this job it's a 50% boost and I'm pushing daily nerve refills. I have read few different guides that have explained a lot but that concept I haven't quite grasped yet