Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happy junpin

Started by -joox- [2926202] on in General Non-related.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
-joox- [2926202]

I really dont wanna talk to Torn...we aren't on speaking terms...can tell by my chat ban...rawr hater

 

I'm weak still...350kstr, 110k def/speed. 69k dex. It actually took a lot just to build that alone

 

I played with stats...my  400/4250 happy = 1100 stat gain. At 4250, 3500 stat gain? At 350k stats

 

Now, 400 happy vs 4250 happy...should be ten fold...12,000;/ stat gain.. nope. At 4250 happy, I get 3.3k stat gains..

 

 

So, happy matters. But it starts losing effect at 300k stats..not 600k. Greatly reduced.

 

 

You all cry.. you're welcome

 

Many years to go