Hey Directors!
I'm MOZAKARIA, a seasoned director who's managed companies from ★0 to ★10 for extended periods here in Torn.
Whether you're just getting started or struggling to grow, I’m here to help you level up!
Just tell me:
What company you're running or planning
What education you have
What stocks you hold
And we’ll find the best service to suit your goals!
✅ Guaranteed: If you don’t see a better income within 7 days, you’ll get your money back — because even then, we’ve learned something together!
---
✨ Available Services:
1️⃣ Full Service – 6.5M + ?M per recruit (depending on stats):
💼 Help with hiring
📍 Staff positioning
📢 Advertising budget setup
🛒 Smart RRP pricing
💬 Ongoing strategic advice
---
2️⃣ Income Boost – 4M:
🚀 Focused support to improve:
🔧 Employee placement
📈 Ad budgeting
🛒 RRP optimization
💬 Business tips & insights
---
3️⃣ Quick Talk – 1.5M:
❓Got questions about your current company or starting a new one?
Get fast, focused advice on what to consider and how to plan. (1.5M per 3 questions)
---
4️⃣ Company Valuation – FREE:
💰 Buying or selling a company?
I’m always open for a quick chat to discuss its fair value.
---
Important Note:
❌ I do not offer services for Oil Rigs, Mining, or TV Stations.
Hit me up anytime and let’s find the perfect plan to help your business thrive!
Good luck out there, director!