Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[CLOSED] NOT Buying Losses 250k

Started by Blood [1359633] on in Attacking.

13 replies · 164 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Blood [1359633] ×1

Blood [1359633]

Currently buying losses, 250k per!

 

No need to contact! Just make your hits to get paid!

 

If I am offline and you make hits - feel free to message me the number of hits you’ve done but either way, I will go through all events and pay as soon as I see them!